The safety and welfare of our staff and customers is of the upmost importance during this pandemic. We are following all of the SC guidelines and our team all has ServSafe® certificates which encompasses COVID-19 Precautions:
- An overview of coronavirus, symptoms of COVID-19, and details about its transmission
- Review of five-step hand washing process
- Respiratory hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus
- Keeping our environment safe through heightened cleaning and sanitizing
- Guidelines for single-use gloves
- Packaging considerations for takeout and/or curbside pickup
- Guest contact precautions
We are also a member of Palmetto Priority which is a formal commitment made by SC restaurateurs to provide a clean and safe environment for our staff and customers to demonstrate the extensive precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are adhering to all safety protocols such as wearing masks by staff and for guests (removal for guests while eating), plus social distancing tables, frequent sanitizing of surfaces, providing sanitizer in the restaurant and operating at a limited seating capacity. And we recently had a COVID-19 fog, deep-clean disinfectant treatment throughout the restaurant.